This document is a communication note for the WebSite users (hereinafter the “Users”) also pursuant to art 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30, 2003, including the Code on data protection (hereinafter the “Code”).
This communication note concerns solely the WebSite and does not relate to any other website which may be linked by Users through it.
To make use of the services available in this WebSite (hereinafter, the “Services”), Tuttosport and Sport Network invite Users to take note of and refer to the communication notes relating thereto (hereinafter, the “Communication Notes”).
1. PURPOSES AND MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSINGAll data relating to identified or identifiable subjects can be processed following access and surfing in the WebSite, even through linking to other websites. As a consequence of web surfing, employees and collaborators of Tuttosport and Sport Network – in their capacity as Data Processors (hereinafter, the “Data Processors”) or Persons in charge of data processing – may carry out the mentioned data processing - at the premises of Tuttosport and Sport Network. Operators in charge of the maintenance of the data processing systems and of the upgrading of the website as well as third parties instructed by Tuttosport to care of the logistics management of the purchase orders passed through TuttoSportStore and of the relevant shipping, in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of data processing , may learn about or may be informed of said data. In addition, data may also be provided to the Police, to public supervising Authorities etc, in compliance with law provisions. Notwithstanding the above, data shall not be publicized or circulated.
Personal data processing shall be made in a computerized form, according to logics, organization modalities and timing strictly related to the purposes for which said data are collected.
Tuttosport and Sport Network have adopted safety measures for the prevention and reduction to the minimum of the risk of data losses, unauthorized accesses or processing, and illicit use not in compliance with the purposes of data collection.
2. WEBSURFING DATA PROCESSINGThe IT and the software for the functioning of the WebSite acquire certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are information which are not collected in order to be associated to identifiable subjects; however, due to their explicit nature, they might – through processing and associations with data held by third parties – lead to the identification of the Users. Certain parameters relating to the User’s operative system and IT environment fall within this category of data, such as, as a way of example and not limited to, IP addresses, dominion names of the computers used by Users and URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the necessary resources, time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, file dimension and numeric code containing the status of the answer given by the server (delivery, error, etc). These data are used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistics information on the use of the WebSite and in order to supervise on the correct functioning thereof and are deleted immediately after the processing.
Websurfing data might be used to detect possible cyber crimes to the detriment of the WebSite and to ascertain as well the liabilities related thereof. Safe for the use of the abovementioned ascertainment, or for any investigation to be made in compliance with the relevant laws, websurfing data shall not be stored in Tuttosport and Sport Network’s data processing system for more than seven days.
3. PROCESSING OF THE DATA VOLUNTARILY PROVIDEDThe voluntary, explicit and optional forwarding of email to the addresses linked to the WebSite imply the acquisition of the User’s email address, necessary to answer to the User’s requests, and of any other personal data contained in the forwarded emails. As mentioned above, communication notes relating to specific Services provided by Tuttosport can be retrieved in the WebSite’s ad-hoc pages.
4. COOKIESThe WebSite uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc,. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files downloaded by the Users in the computers in order for the WebSite to analyze how Users use the WebSite.
Information generated by the cookie on the use of the Website by Users (including the IP address) shall be transmitted and stored at Google’s server in the US. Google shall use said information to the purpose of tracking and analyzing the use of the WebSite by Users, compiling reports on the Website’s activities for the Website’s operators and providing other services relating to the WebSite’s activities and use of Internet.
Google may also transfer said information to third parties whenever this is required by the law or whenever said third parties are in charge of the process of the mentioned information on behalf of Google. Google shall not link Users’ IP address to any other data held by Google.
5. FAILURE TO PROVIDE VOLUNTARY DATANotwithstanding what specified for websurfing data and safe for the obligations provided for by the law, User is free to provide personal data in order to contact Tuttosport and Sport Network, according to the provision of para 3.1 of this document.
Failure to provide said data can imply the impossibility to obtain the information or service requested.
6. RIGHTS OF USERSUsers are entitled to obtain, pursuant to art 7 of the Code, confirmation of the existence of own personal data, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in clear and plain form.
Users are entitled to obtain information on:
- (a) the source of personal data;
- (b) purposes and modalities of the processing;
- (c) logic applied in the event of processing made through electronic devices;
- (d) identifying details of the data holder (hereinafter, the “Holder”), of the Controllers and of the appointed representative, pursuant to art. 5 para 2 of the Code;
- (e) the subjects or categories of subject who might be informed of said personal data or which might learn of said data in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of Controller or of person in charge.
- (f) the updating, the amendment or, if of their own interest, the supplement of data;
- (g) the deletion, the transformation under anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of law, including those data the storage of which is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- (h) the declaration that the operations referred to under (f) and (g) above have been notified, also as concerns the content thereof, to whoever the data of whom have been communicated or circulated, unless said fulfilment turns out to be impossible or implies a spend of means openly disproportionate to the guarded right.
- (i) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of own personal data, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- (j) to the processing of own personal data to the purposes of forwarding of advertising material or of direct sale or for the carrying out of market surveys or commercial communications.
7. HOLDER OF THE PROCESSINGThe Holders of the personal data processing are Nuova Editoriale Sportiva S.r.l., with registered offices in Corso Svizzera 185, 10149 Turin, Italy and Sport Network S.r.l. with registered offices in Piazza Indipendenza 11/B, 00185 Rome, Italy.
The updated list of the Controllers in charge of the processing pursuant to art. 29 of the Code can be referred to at the offices of Tuttosport and Sport Network, as far as each is concerned. Said list, constantly updated, can be made available, easily and free of charge, by submitting request to Mr Stefano Sertoli, Data Processor at the Tuttosport.
The requests referred to under para 6 above shall be submitted in writing to the attention of the Person in charge of the personal data processing at the following address: email@example.com