For purchasing on TuttoSportStore you must carefully follow the online purchase procedure. Nuova Editoriale Sportiva S.r.L. reserves the right to refuse an order if doubts exist over its truthfulness - incomplete or inconsistent personal data, supposable default already revealed in previous purchases, doubtful credit card authenticity - or if items requested are out of stock. Refusals of orders are communicated by e-mail or by phone and may not be immediate but also after a request for information has been sent by the customer.
How to make a purchase
Purchasing on TuttoSportStore (tuttosportstore.tuttosport.com) is easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1) Click on the product to see all the relevant information. When you find the item you want to buy, choose the quantity, the size (if any), and then click on “Add to basket”.
2) You can purchase immediately by clicking on “Complete order”. To modify your basket click on “+” or “-“ icons in quantity field. To delete the product click on “trash bin” icon. Double check your basket and click “continue” to finalize your order.
3) Read the summary of your order, provide the delivery details and select a payment method:
- COD (cash on delivery, Italy only)
- credit card, PayPal
4) Once the purchase has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order and its details. Users not yet registered will also receive their password to login to restricted area.
Minimum order’s amount for COD payments is Euro 25,00.
No minimum order’s amount exists for advanced payments.
Only adult customers can place orders on TuttoSportStore. Nuova Editoriale Sportiva S.r.L. will not be responsible for orders placed by under age customers without the parents authorization.